Admission is given on the basis of merit for the children seeking admissions in nursery and KG classes have to undergo a test. They will be tested for motor skill, perception and sensitivity to environment, sociability, communication skills and general awareness. For all other classes, there will be an Admission test followed by an interview.
DOCUMENT'S REQURIED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION / ADMISSION
1. Date of birth certificate from a competent authority according to the Government rules.
2. Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate From the school from where the last examination is passed.
3. Two passport size photographs.
4. Domicile and category certificate.
5. In case of an OHP candidate, a certificate issued by the CMO.
6. Indemnity bond on a form supplied by the school.
Concession in tuition fee is granted to the girls of all the categories and the boys of SC category on submission of the category certificate in the prescribed format and its verification. Tuition fees for the girls students of all the categories have been waived off.
|Classes||Annual Charge||Monthly Tuition Fee||Monthly Computer Fee|
|Nursery & KG||1070.00||250.00||Exempted|
|Distance up to 5 kms||250 per month|
|5-10 kms||380 per month|
|Above 10 Kms||500 per month|
A one month notice in writing to be submitted to the school in advance or a fee for one month to be deposited in lieu of the notice. Student can be asked to leave the school on the following ground:
The school has adopted the syllabus of the CBSE, New Delhi.